Life

Down
      Double Helix

The
Stream
      There is no panel of judges who decide what dreams are archetypal and which are personal. Yet this dream would have to be a contender for such a designation. This is the latest in a eight year series of dreams by a dreamer intregal in DreamWave's theory and approach to the Dreamer. The only question to ask in such a dream is what it evokes in you, where does it take you. It qualifies as a zen koan to be deliberately given to a devoutee, tailored to her position on the archetypal journey. It gives her peace of mind, confidence, and perspective. I saw it as a primeval DNA helix. Our dreams pique our imagination, cajole our minds, remind us that there is more to our sentience than intellect.
The relation of height to spirituality is not merely metaphorical. It is physical reality. The most spiritual people on this planet live in the highest places. So do the most spiritual flowers....I call the high and light aspects of my being spirit and the dark and heavy aspect soul. Soul is at home in the deep, shaded valleys. Heavy torpid flowers saturated with black grow there. The rivers flow like warm syrup. They empty into huge oceans of soul. Spirit is a land of high, white peaks and glittering jewel-like lakes and flowers. Life is sparse and sounds travel great distances.
--His Holiness the 14th Dali Lama of Tibet as quoted in A Blue Fire by James Hillman
[Dream commentary © Timothy Tate]
[Archives of Past dreams and commentaries.]

[DreamWave] D i v e r s i o n s D i a l o g D r e a m a g e s
U n d e r w o r l d B o o k s t o r e M u s e s D r e a m i n g s
[DW Scribe: CD-ROM] DreamWave Scribe:
dream journal/guide &
diary (Win/Mac CD-ROM)
--->Web Demo | Recent Reviews

--->Online purchase at Amazon

--->DreamWave Web Search

©Dross LLP