Life

Down
      cellular bonding

The
Stream
      This dream follows a day in Yellowstone Park where at Midway Geyser Basin we were interviewed by a scientist from Montana State University about why we were attracted to the Grand Prismatic pool, the largest pool in the park. I told him it was a matter of devotion. That this pool represents god to me and my travelling to it over and over again is a form of worship. I told him about how I photograph close up shots of the algae and stand in the mist of the pools and feel baptized. He then proceeded to tell me that this particular pool is the source for the most intense DNA research and in fact the mother board DNA has been found in this pool, unique in all the world. He suggested that the research indicates that the original DNA strand on this planet is to be found in this pool and already has in fact been discovered there.
The world is charged with the grandeur of God. It will flame out, llike shining from shook foil; It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil Crushed. Why do men then and now not reck his rod? Generations have trod, have trod, have trod; And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil; And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod. And for all this nature is never spent; There lives the dearest freshness deep down things; And though the last lights off the black West went Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs-- Because the Holy Ghost over the bent World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.
--Gerard Manley Hopkins God's Grandeur as quoted in The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart
[Dream commentary © Timothy Tate]
[Archives of Past dreams and commentaries.]

[DreamWave] D i v e r s i o n s D i a l o g D r e a m a g e s
U n d e r w o r l d B o o k s t o r e M u s e s D r e a m i n g s
[DW Scribe: CD-ROM] DreamWave Scribe:
dream journal/guide &
diary (Win/Mac CD-ROM)
--->Web Demo | Recent Reviews

--->Online purchase at Amazon

--->DreamWave Web Search

©Dross LLP